Licensed, Insured, and Bonded
- Locally owned and operated
- Established in 1987
- Radio dispatched Officers, insuring no matter what the emergency we will still be able to communicate and respond
- Largest patrol fleet operating solely in the Santa Clarita Valley.
- 24 Hour Dispatch and communications center.
- We protect Residential, Commercial, and Industrial clientele
- Continuous employee training and education programs.
- Competitive pricing and services.
- Applicants go through a comprehensive screening process including drug testing and background checks prior to employment.
- Experienced Patrol & Security Officers armed, unarmed, plain clothes and uniformed are available.
For additional information contact us at the number below
Call Us For a FREE Quote
Copper Eagle Patrol & Security is always accepting applications for responsible and reliable people who are seeking to join our team. Some of the positions that we accept applications for are:
- Onsite officer
- Patrol officer
Dispatcher Employment characteristics:
- Part time & full time positions
- Benefits package
- Paid training
- Uniforms & equipment provided
- Advancement opportunities
We are looking for individuals in the Santa Clarita Valley or adjacent cities. If you meet the following criteria listed below, please contact our Human Resources Department by e-mail email@example.com or by phone (661) 251-6999 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM PST).
- Be at least 18 years old
- Undergo a criminal history background check through the California Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI); and
- Complete the Power to Arrest and Weapons of Mass Destruction training courses and pass an examination.